Hockey drill: vision dribble
- A starts by slaloming through the cones and does so at speed.
- At the end he is told whether to pass the cones left or right and accelerates with the ball on the stick.
- A lines up the ball and hits goal
- He turns around and gets a ball from B on the forehand. He takes the ball, lines it up again and rounds
- Turns around again and receives a ball from C which you take on, line up and finish.
- We turn from
- A to C
- C to B
- B to A
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: