"Backhand passing and finishing"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing , hitting
View drills for other technique
Backhand passing and finishing
- Player 1 runs with the ball to the white pilon, player 2 runs without the ball to the white pilon.
- Player 2 rounds off on goal (with backhand).
- Player 1 runs around the pilon where player 2 started and runs to the center of the circle.
- As soon as player 1 has played the ball to player 2, player 3 may start. Player 3 plays the ball to player 4.
- Player 4 runs around the white pilon and plays the ball (with backhand) to player 1 who has run into the circle.