Hockey drill: outnumbered
Make 2 teams.
- Both teams have their 'own' course, where they can score points (for example by playing over 5 times in their own course).
- The other team is allowed to conquer the ball in the other box, but not everyone from the other team is allowed to enter the other box.
- The number of players of the other team -1.
- As soon as blue has captured the ball, blue will go to his own square as soon as possible and will play over there as often as possible.
- There may be 3 players of red in the blue box.
- See example: in team red there are 4 players, so 3 players of blue are allowed to enter the red box.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: