Korfball drill: 3 pawns in front of the basket (fixed marker)
3 pawns in front of the basket (fixed marker)
- 3 pawns in front of the basket (fixed declarer).
- 1 rebound, 1 attacker.
- Attacker starts at the back pawn.
- When you score a goal, you may move one pawn forward.
- When you miss, you move one pawn backwards.
- Fixed declarer, change after one round.
- Rounds of play:
- Round 1:
- 10 loose balls.
- Round 2:
- 8 short chances.
- Round 3:
- 5 shots. (3m, swerve alternately).
- Round 4:
- 4 shots. (5m, changeable evasion) Good for 2 points.
- Score 25 short chances (together).
- Couple with most points wins.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: