View drills for other technique
- You put up four poles in a square,
- in the middle of the four poles you put down a pilon.
- four children will be passers at the poles and
- the rest of the children will stand by the pilon in the middle.
- First, you can choose that the attackers have to take through-balls at the poles.
- It doesn't matter which pole, they may run at the same pole a maximum of 2 times in a row.
- You can choose this, so they have to run a lot.
- The children also have to score twice, the person who does this first may definitely switch positions with a passer, the other may switch as well as soon as they score twice.
- After that you can choose to let the children do free balls, penalty throws, dodge-balls, etc.