Korfball drill: fitness game - 2 teams
Fitness game - 2 teams
- Conditioning game 2 teams - 5 rounds.
- You stay with your teams on your own side.
- Handlers change sides to keep everyone moving.
- The aim is to do the exercise with high intensity.
- Start in front of the pawns. After pion 5 in sprint to the first basket.
- Rebound sprints to the second basket.
- Rebounder second basket joins again with the pawns.
- Individual scorer count up.
- Counting out loud with your team.
- Per round 1 point.
- Round 5 = 2 points.
- Round 1:
- 10 balls. (pawn exercises = knee lifts)
- Round 2:
- 8 shots 3-4m. (Pawn exercise = 2 pawns forward, 1 pawn backward)
- Round 3:
- 10 short chances. (pawn exercise = zigzagging)
- Round 4:
- 6 shots 4-5m. (pawn exercise = zigzagging backwards)
- Round 5:
- Team with least points determines exercise, also the pawn exercise.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: