Korfball drill: long walk to shot
Suitable for the following techniques: shoot
Long walk to shot
- Passing position and rebounder under the basket, attacker in front: (if with 4, a defender will run on the long line and give passive pressure).
- Declarer plays a moving striker, who comes out with the ball.
- Outgoing attacker gets the ball back.
- Attacker runs long and shoots. (Pay attention that you run clearly in 2 lines, often there is a tendency to run in 1 line).
- After the shot, fall inside for a walkthrough ball with one hand.
- Shot inside is 2 points, pass ball is 1 point.
- Goal is to score 20 points.
- When reaching 10 points, change direction.
- Crucial is the passing, and the 'attacking' of the ball by the shooter.
- Two of you are responsible for a good pass.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: