"Passing while running"
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
View drills for other technique
Passing while running
- 4 children are standing next to each other, about 5 meters apart.
- 1 child is going to do the exercise:
- Receives the ball at the first pilon, returns it to the player on the other side, and moves on to the second pilon and so on.
- At the back pilon he returns with a full sprint.
- Then switch, everyone moves a place, number 5 does the exercise now.
- Everybody has their turn. Possibly everyone could go 2-3x.