Suitable for the following techniques: running in shot , warming-up , condition
View drills for other technique
- There are 4 pilons in front of the post.
- 2 pilons of the same colour
- These pilons are in a square.
- 1 player is under the post and 2 players are between the pilons.
- The 2 players between the pilons start with a light dribble towards the post.
- The player under the post names the colour of 1 of the 2 colours of pilons.
- The following actions are possible:
- The players run to the back 2 pilons turn around and sprint to the post and the first one takes a through ball.
- The players run to the first two pilons and tap them and run back to the post and the first one takes a through ball.