"reaction + condition exercise"
Suitable for the following techniques: condition
View drills for other technique
reaction + condition exercise
- You put pilons in a square.
- In the square you put a number of balls (one less than the number of players).
- The players run around the square and then the trainer yells YES.
- If the trainer says YES, the player takes a ball as quickly as possible.
- If you have a ball, you score 3 goals.
- The remaining player continues to run around the square until someone finishes shooting.