"Running free & interfering"
View drills for other technique
Running free & interfering
- You make a box, with an attacker in it,
- the attacker must keep moving in the box, while a defender is following.
- The other player is standing outside the box.
- The attacker starts with the ball in his/her hands and throws it to someone on the side and the person on the side throws it back to the attacker and then throws it back to someone else standing on the side.
- The defender tries to take the ball.
- When the defender takes the ball, he throws it back you will try again
- The attacker always tries to run free and the defender tries to intercept the ball
To make the best use of Yoursportplanner.com , it is best to log in or register.
After your registration you will automatically receive a account, which allows you to:
- create and save unlimited number of training sessions
- choose and add unlimited number of drills