Korfball drill: shooting from wide, working two-handed to the attacker
Suitable for the following techniques: shoot
Shooting from wide, working two-handed to the attacker
- Shooter at about 4 meters in front of the basket, 2 declarers each with a ball and each at one side of the post at +/- 3 meters:
- Shooter runs wide and gets the ball on the outside hand, plays it back to the attacker with that hand.
- Then he/she runs wide to the height of the other attacker, and again receives the ball on the outside hand.
- Pass the ball again.
- Then run wide again to the first spacer, and this time, you shoot when receiving the ball.
- Repeat by starting again at the other initiator.
- Turn after 2 shots.
- You notice that you start shooting on both the left and right side.
- Which basket scores first 15x.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: