Korfball drill: shooting or playing on the command of the declarant
Suitable for the following techniques: shoot
Shooting or playing on the command of the declarant
- 2 cones 5 to 6 metres from the basket, and the same distance wide apart.
- Attacker under the basket with the ball (possibly rebounder).
- Shooter in the middle of the 2 cones.
- Lateral movement towards the cone.
- Play by declarer.
- When declarer shouts 'YES', he can shoot.
- If declarer calls 'NO', you have to pass back and start over to the other cone where everything will be repeated.
- Change every 2 shots.
- Per basket 15x scoring.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: