Korfball drill: shot and through ball with timing
Shot and through ball with timing
3-counts per pole. Rebound, follow-through, shooter.
- The shooter gets the ball played to her and shoots from about 6 yards out on motion
- As soon as the passer thinks the ball can be caught, she goes for the breakthrough and takes a through ball
- After the follow-through ball, the shooter, keeping her player busy, i.e. on the move, is played to and shoots
- As soon as the passer thinks the ball can be caught, she goes for the breakthrough and takes a follow-through ball
- After 3 shots, there is a change of positions - shooter becomes rebounder, rebounder becomes passer and passer becomes shooter.
- Which 3-team scores 25x first?
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: