Korfball drill: switch shooting
Suitable for the following techniques: shoot
- Each pair a basket and a ball.
- One of the two teams has a ribbon on his head.
- So you have a team with and a team without a ribbon.
- One player is the shooter and the other the catcher.
- Alternately a player with a ribbon and a player without a ribbon stand under the basket.
- We all start shooting at the same time.
- When a goal is scored, you change places.
- The team that is first under the basket has won.
- So if all players with/without a ribbon are under the basket, you've won.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: