Korfball drill: warm-up with ball - shot
Suitable for the following techniques: shoot
Warm-up with ball - shot
- Walk-through ball without ball after tapping cone.
- Dodge shot (left and right alternate).
- Action inside;
- Short handball and short chance (left and right alternate).
- Throwing the ball from the basket with backspin; running to the back and turning quickly; passing the ball and taking evasive action for the shot.
PAUSE: 4 minutes of shooting in light movement.
- Open left and walk through with ball
- Open on the right and make a break for the shot (alternate between left and right)
- Open left; basket comes out opposite; find and shoot
- Open on the right; basket ends opposite; short-long and to the shot
Work alternately for 2 minutes.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: