Suitable for the following techniques: attack , passing , positional play
View drills for other technique
- Defense to attack in a 1-4-4-2.
- Here the running forms of the attack and defence are important.
- Form 2 of the 2 where the focus is on the outfielder 7/8 creates space for the 2/5 .
- Here the 6 of the bb game is used to give the through ball
- The exercise can be done without or with defense.
- It is important that they do not play the ball directly on the 7/8 from the moment they own the ball.
- First move the ball for some time between 3->4 4->5, where 5 gets up high as soon as the ball goes from 2 to 3.
- When 5 receives the ball not directly to the 8 games but first back to the 4.
- From 4 to the 3 and from 3 to the 2.
- Let the defense get through the right running lines at the right time before they play the ball to the 7/8.
- As soon as the ball goes from the 2 to the 7, pay attention to the correct running lines of the 7.
- Creating space for the 2 is done by letting the 7 get into the ball and bouncing the ball to the 6.
- After the bouncing from the 2 to the 7 the 2 have to make a running action in the depth.
- The 7 plays the ball on the 6 that comes under the ball.
- The 6 then plays the ball deep on the 2 with the 9 running to the first post, the 11 diagonally behind the 9 and the 8 around the second post in a line behind the 11 and 9.
- 10 comes on the 16 meter line and the 7 diagonally behind the 2.