Suitable for the following techniques: condition , dribbling , passing , positional play
View drills for other technique
In King Football, the players learn to pass well.
- 2 teams
- Per team 1 King
- 1 ball per team. (variation 1 ball if a game is played)
- The teams move in the field in a square.
- The intention is that the ball is played over 3 times within your own team and then shot to the King.
- When the King takes it, there is a point for that team.
- First, they practise within the team and then they play against each other.
- When the ball is taken away, it has to be counted again.