"Playing in squares "
Suitable for the following techniques: positional play
View drills for other technique
Playing in squares
Improve deep play at the right moment.
- Field of e.g. 30x30,
- Divided into 16 compartments.
- On the 2 sides
- 2 goals.
- 2 teams of 6.
- 2 players per team are divided over 4 boxes at the back,
- 4 players all have their own square.
- There is a box with defenders between the two parts of the team.
- Four must reach the duos, the duos can score in goals (see picture).
- More difficult:
- A maximum of 10 passes.
- See picture.
- 1.5 metres: boxes prevent players from duelling with each other or getting close to each other.