"Position game assuming pawn"
Suitable for the following techniques: positional play
View drills for other technique
Position game assuming pawn
Improve assumption to "move" opponent
- Positioning game 3/4x1 in square box of 6x6.
- pawn in the middle, team ball-possession must shoot this pawn for points, defender must prevent this.
- Each player in team ball-possession is on one side of the square.
- A player may only defend by intercepting a pass on a pawn.
- Match/fun element can be reinforced by agreeing that the person with the most points has won after 5 minutes, the rest must for example do 10 push-ups or sprints.
- Can be made more difficult by the fact that attacking party has to score in 10 passes.
Direction in assumption to "move" opponent, freeing up space to play towards pawn.
- Because the defender is only allowed to intercept passes, there are no duels.
- Furthermore, perimeter ensures that players in team ball-possession do not come closer than 1.5 metres.
- the shape also invites players to keep the pitch as large as possible.