Soccer drill: positional play 4 goals
Positional play 4 goals
- 20 min
- Width per section 6 mtr length 8 mtr.
- Search for the attacker in possession of the ball and pass to him so that he can score.
- The four players are only allowed to move in their own box to protect the passing line.
- The 2 attackers are free to move around the four squares but behind the defenders.
- When the ball is in the possession of the attacker, the defender can try to conquer it in that square.
- If scoring is too easy, the attackers are obliged to play at least once before they can score.
- When there are more players in the box, you have to add more players.
- If there is an uneven number of players, 1 team has more attackers but then the rule that attackers must play at least 1x over before they can score comes into effect.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: