Soccer drill: senior: controlling the ball & finishing on target
Senior: Controlling the ball & finishing on target
- 2 groups
- Both groups are on one side next to the goal.
- 1 player plays the ball high/low (depending on level), to player 2 who is in a square at the edge of the penalty area.
- Player 2 must check the ball in square and shoot.
- Retrieves his own ball and connects at the row next to the goal. Player of the other team was waiting behind square, now moves up.
- Must be done at high speed, otherwise it will be too static.
- The team with the most goals wins.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: