Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
- You can use this exercise if you want to work in positions with a defensive triangle.
- You can apply variations where necessary and also change the distances.
- This exercise has been given several times with youth teams as well as with the first teams.
- As you can see in the picture we work on 2 sides.
- Approximately the space from the 16m to the center line.
- First player plays the ball diagonally, player B turns with the ball and plays it to C who performs a 1/2 with B. C plays the ball deep on D. It connects to the other group.
- When A is past the zone the other group leaves.
- Passing on A-B-C-D.
- You can also replace player D by a goalkeeper.
- You can do enough variations in this warm-up exercise. An extra 1/2 for player D. Or player B who moves on the pass of C and responds to D. And so on.
- Let the exercise run for about 4 minutes before inserting a variation.
- Always emphasize the forward rotation of B.
- Take care of a short passing and a short acceleration after the pass at the end of the warming up.