Soccer drill: warming up high intensity
Warming up high intensity
- Players work in groups of 4.
- Each quartet has a captain who says when the group leaves by shouting "go".
- Perform dribble exercises with foot and side indicated.
- First exercises 1, 3 and 5, then 2, 4 and 6
- 1: left quick float (hit a lot of ball)
- 2: right quick float (hit a lot of ball)
- 3: left fast float, in the middle stop and go (hit a lot of ball)
- 4: right fast float, in the middle stop and go (hit a lot of ball)
- 5: drag left, in the middle stop and go and drag right
- Note: at the end of each drill, players perform a drag to the next gate
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: