Volleyball drill: 2 pairs oh, use of benches
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
2 pairs OH, use of benches
- The important thing is that each 2 team is serious about the drill, and really training each other.
- Doubles play OH, using the benches as a net.
- OH, replay.
- Player 1 throws the ball on close to the bench, after the pass (by player 2), player 2 runs to the back line, taps it, and comes in again.
- Player 1 throws the ball at the backline, after the pass (by player 2), player 2 runs to the bench, taps it and back.
- Same as the first exercise, but player 1 tries to OH the ball 2/3 times himself, and then pass to player 2.
- Player 1 standing on the bench:
- Throwing the ball overhead, a bit harder and tighter if possible. Player 2 tries to pass the ball back.
- Also in motion, shuffle backwards.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: