Basketball drills for
- 2 rows on baseline.
- Runs around trainer and scores close the ring on other side.
- Further and further, shoot from penalty throw line
- A team of 3 will shoot through 5 spots along the 3 point line.
- If you hit 2 in a row you may move on to the next position.
- When you miss 2 you go back one position. Balls are with the other players who rebound, there is 1 passer.
- 3v3, trainer passes to one side of 3-point.
- Shutter shoots and as soon as ball is loose everyone may rebound.
- If shot is made then 3 points, but play continues until a rebound is taken.
- On offensive rebounds 3v3 may be played on defensive rebounds there is a switch.
- Each rebound is 1 point. Field score is 2 points
- Have 2 or 3 players shoot from the free throw line.
- Who reaches the 3 or 5 first, losers do push ups
- Possibly let waiting players rebound and pass the ball quickly to the shooters.
- Let the players find their own favorite spot outside the bucket.
Small field outside
- 1 row on the center line, 1 ball
- Shot from the middle line
- If you miss, do 3 pushups (pick up the ball, pass, and tap the back line, push up)
- If you hit, the whole group has to press up, tap or do another exercise.
- 3 rows.
- Shoot and join the back of the next row.
Shoot at speed, pay attention to where you are going. Everyone has a ball, catch their own ball and join the next row.
- Up to 20 or 30
- Until everyone has scored 10 times
- Time pressure
- Make 2 teams of 5 people per team.
- Play a game and keep in mind the exercises played today.
- Possibly bring in substitutions every 30 seconds.
- Split players into groups of 5
- Normally have 2 or 3 baskets available
- For example, switch every 7 minutes
- Shooting game
- 2 teams or 3 teams from the free throw line
- Everyone a ball
- The loser(s) do pushups
- Shooting game with 5 positions
- 2 teams, shoot around (only if you hit the target, move to the next position)
- Start on position 1 and 5, loser does killer run
- Dribble skills (1-2 pawns)
- Over the pylon (do not take it with you, keep control, from left to right, 1 hand behind your back)
- Lift pylon with left hand, dribble with right hand (throw pylon, catch with other hand)
- Left/right and touch pylon (timer, counting) - hand that releases the ball must touch pylon (low position, defend the ball)
- 2 cones, dribble left, touch right
- 2 pawns (8 dribble with 1 hand)
Station 5 dribble skills (row of pawns)
- Zigzag around the pawns, low dribble, back and forth (tempo)
- Variant: low dribble, feet on both sides of the pawns, cross after every pylon
- Low dribble, always touching the according pawn - stay in control, stay on the same side (dribble left, touch pawn with right)