Handball drills for all skills
- Dribbling to the pylon
- Passing move.
- Backwards, pass the ball to the next player in line.
- Roll the ball and when it's halfway, follow it.
- Pick it up. idem.
- Make 2 rows on the 6 meter at the height of LO and RO (1 row needs balls).
- The first two of the row run towards the other 6 meter line, while doing so they play the ball over (finishing on goal). Run back.
- Max 3 steps with the ball.
- Accelerate when picking up the ball.
- Good ball handling
- Depth in the game (do not run on the same line).
- 3 teams (LO, MO, RO)
- 5 team (LH, LO, MO , RO, RH)
- Make sure the corner players are away first and can only get the ball when they are in scoring position.
- 4 hats, 1,2,3 & 4
- The trainer calls which one you touch.
- Forward around the pylon.
- Hats further apart.
- Dribble to the hat with number 1 2 3 or 4
Make 2 pairs
- Setting out the route
- 5 exercises
- Do 1 minute exercise
- Then switch and do the other exercise.
- Then move on.
- Ladder with ball in your hand (keep your arm high), back and forth.
- T sprint, with pawns set out a T.
- Sprint from pawn 1 to pawn 2
- Then move sideways to the left to pawn 3
- Then move sideways to pawn 4
- Back to the sidewalk to pawn 2
- Then backwards to pawn 1
- Skipping rope
- From sideline to sideline put down pawns.
- Slalom dribble with the ball.
- Front lunges pass between 2 cones.
- Put your foot forward and in a 90 degree bend.
- Ball between legs from hand to hand
- Then the next foot forward and pass the ball under the legs again.
- Keep the tension on your legs.
- Form a large circle so that there is enough space between the players.
- Pass the ball to the player next to you.
- Vary by changing direction, playing with bounce, adding 2nd ball.
- The defender sprints between the hat (middle of the field) and the side line of the beach field. (2x)
- When the defender taps the hat for the second time, the attacker runs in and rounds the goal.
- The defender tries to block the shot.
- The goalkeeper takes the ball as quickly as possible
- The defender starts running towards the other goal and gets the ball from the goalkeeper on the way
- The defender finishes with a jump shot or pirouette
- The defender closes the back.
- The attacker becomes the defender and sprints again between the hat and the touchline
- LH, LO + MO + 2 defenders
- Ball starts at LO
- LO puts pressure and passes ball to LH
- LH puts pressure inside and passes ball back to LO
- LO puts pressure inside and plays to MO
- MO makes a front move.
- Puts pressure to the left and plays the ball to LO
- LO gets moving and puts pressure on the outside, plays the ball to LH
- LH stands deep and makes a move.
- So that he can finish at speed.
1. CORRECT ROUND
- LH plays to LO
- Takes position deep in the corner
- LH gets the ball back in the run (with bounce) and completes. 3 Pass rhythm.
- In each hoop/bicycle tyre 1 foot.
2. LO ROUNDS
- RO plays the ball in the run to LO
- LO opts:
- A-B-1 (or left past the pylon/defender)
- A-B-2 (or right past the pylon/defender)
3. RO ROUND AFTER
- LO passes the ball to RO
- RO elects:
- A-B-1 (or right past the pylon/defender)
- A-B-2 (or left past the pylon/defender)
- Place a flag in the middle of a circle.
- Provide the circle with pawns spaced every 75-100 cm, depending on the level of the player/players.
- See also:
- Distribute the players around the circle between the cones;
- Start by 'jogging'between the cones (snake movement);
- Arms take turns (warming up)
- At the signal of the trainer ( whistle) short sprint to the flag in the middle and back again;
- 2x whistle sprint to the outside
- Next exercise :
- Zig-Zag (left to right) between the cones,
- Run sideways outside, and make rainbows (knee up) with the left foot over every cone
- Run sideways (inside) and make rainbows (knee up) over each cone (with right foot);
- Short dribble with the feet forwards and backwards between the cones, but keep on turning.