Handball drills for all skills
- Pairs face each other / width of the goal / so right and left of the goal
- both players move to the first pawn and then make contact for 3sec (hands against the shoulder, defensive exercise) then move on to the next pawns and repeat
- Move to the first cones, jump at the same time and give each other high five.
- Repeat this exercise a few times!
- all behind the backline - sprint 60% to half of 1 half then 100% sprint to the middle line / repeat this a few times / with different starting phases e.g. tripping on the foot, sprinting away from the boards, facing the wall ......
- LO, MO and RO lay down a measure on the 10m.
- players divide on all 3 positions
- LO receives ball back from MO, MO from RO and RO from me
- players have to do a roll on the mat then 3 steps and jump shot high and shoot
- Move to other positions (rotation).
- 3 people are the playmakers.
- The rest stand in a row and run, play the ball, get the ball back and play the next one.
- - with bounce, with other hand, jump throw, bunt throw, roll. with 0-pass, underhand.
- Everyone stands on 1 side.
- In the middle stands 1 or 2 people who try to tap the ball away when crossing.
- The people who have to cross over have to dribble to the other side.
- Groups of 4 persons.
- 2 on one side
- 1 on the other side
- and a defender in the middle.
- Center man plays on gets ball back and passes with 0 pass.
- Then plays the ball to the other side.
- First one side then the other.
- Two positions, one defender (many people also have a defender in the middle).
- The rest are distributed between the two defensive positions (in many cases over 3).
- 1 v 1 - 0 pass with passive defence.
- Then try to pass with a turn.
- Finally 0 pass, only then active defence and possibly a turn if you are stuck.
- 2 rows on the 6 to 7m line
- everyone has a ball
- One after the other throw in the goalie
- goalkeeper indicates where
- Players divide into 2 groups and stand to the right and left of the goal.
- Goalkeeper has to take turns touching the ball of the players.
- After touching the ball players move to the right or left to the sideline at the height of the goal.
- Arrived in the corners, sprints to the middle line.
- Then finish near the goalkeeper
- 6 pawns / 2 x 2 pawns about 5 to 6 m apart at the height of 11 to 12m / 2 pawns at the height of 7m to demarcate the field / see image
- players divide into 2 teams / 1 team wears shirts
- 1 point of play on the center line with all balls
- players stand behind a pawn diagonally from each other.
- first player with and without vests start sprinting at the same time from 1 to the other pawn and pass the pawn and sprint again.
- after the 2nd sprint, 1 player receives the ball and goes 1:1 against the other player