Handball drills for all skills
4 players in the field, 4 in substitute position, defense with who is left
goalkeepers with vests
Question: what are the positions called
- Pay attention to the role of the goalkeeper - specialist who plays on the offside - who plays on the linesmen.
After attack: loose change or block change - take the shortest route!
1. goalkeeper stands just in front of goalPlayers
stand in a row in the corner of the goal area, the ball is thrown in, player walks around the cone, and keeps watching the goalkeeper, and joins againKeeper
throws the ball in towards the corner and player throws it back, etc.
2. goalkeeper throws in balls towards pawn 2, players stand behind pawn ready to catch, and move towards the ball-
watch throwing and catching technique
3. Practise complete movement
- 30 sec Jumping Jacks
- 30 sec knee lifts
- 30 sec heels against buttocks
- 30 seconds bridge with 1 foot on ball
- 30 sec jump-lunge with ball between legs 30 sec skating jumps
- 30 seconds Russian-twist (feet off the floor)
- Build up from 25
Plank workout (3 minutes)
- 30 seconds normal plank
- 30 seconds of alternating left and right leg lifts
- 30 seconds of side plank on right side, other arm extended
- 30 seconds side plank on left side, other arm extended
- 30 seconds of normal plank 30 seconds of spiderman plank
- 2 x 1 minute (rest 20 seconds)
- 3 x 8 pylo-clap push-ups
- All balls are placed one meter before the 9 meter.
- Two players are placed behind a pawn at the centre half way through one half.
- The players take turns trying to shoot at the goal with as much variety as possible in shots and positions in the goal.
- When the first player has shot at the goal, the other player can run up and take a ball to shoot at the goal.
- After the shot on goal, run back around the pawn before you can take another ball to shoot at the goal.
- The goal is to continue in one go without stopping until all the balls you have to shoot at the goal are gone.
- The other players spread out over the field and next to the goal to catch the balls and place them back at the position where all balls are.
- The other players also keep score.
- Who will get the most balls in the goal?
- After this you start again with two new players.
- Try to get a quartet with your team by getting 3 or 4 of the same objects (e.g. 4 cubes) in your box.
- Prevent another team from stealing objects from you by tapping them.
- In your own box you are free and cannot be tapped.
- If you are in another square you can be tapped.
- If you are tapped you walk around the outside back to your own square.
- If you are in an opponent's square without being tapped, you are free to return to your own square with the stolen object.
- You may only take one object at a time.
- A team has won if it has 4 same objects in its own box.
- You can be tapped on the way back.
- Add extra quartets.
- You place 4 pawns in a square approx 6x6m.
- Players are divided at the pawns, possibly in a row.
- One player gets the ball, walks slowly to the next pawn and throws the ball to the first player at the next pawn who has also started walking.
- As soon as the ball is caught, the first player at the next pawn starts walking and catches the ball again, etc.
- Important, players do not walk sideways but forwards and bend their upper body sideways.
- Make sure the players throw the ball into the hands of the next player.
- The higher the speed of the exercise, the further in front of the player the ball must be thrown.
- The exercise can be performed at all speeds, walking and running.
- 1 row on the middle build. Balls here on the ground.
- On the other positions one player.
- The middle constructor starts in with the ball and presses towards the goal, passing the ball on to the starting left constructor.
- The left winger, after receiving the ball, applies pressure towards the goal and passes the ball on to the starting left corner, who also applies pressure towards the goal.
- The middle constructor passes behind the left-hand constructor and makes a short change
- The left hander walks backwards towards the middle constructor and now becomes the middle and joins the row in the middle.
- (The middle constructor takes over the left hand builder's position) and receives the ball from the left corner player.
- New left-winger (old middle attachment) presses again towards the goal.
- Passes the ball to the new, starting middle constructor without the ball.
- The middle constructor receives the ball and puts pressure on the goal.
- Passes the ball to the starting right-hand builder.
- The right hand builder, after receiving the ball, applies pressure towards the goal and passes the ball to the starting right corner who also applies pressure towards the goal.
- The middle constructor passes the right-hand constructor behind and makes a short change.
- The right hand builder goes backwards to the middle builder and now becomes the middle and joins the row in the middle.
- (The right hand builder runs backwards to the centre and joins the row on the centre.
- 3 defenders, 3 attackers, 1 circle runner.
- So you play 3 against 4.
- The attackers threaten the goal and go and get each other.
- They try to score with a jump shot or to play the circle runner.
- The circle runner tries to block and the attackers have to keep a high tempo and play with pressure.
- Defenders must talk a lot and step back in time.
- You have 2 teams on a volleyball field with a small goal at the back of each field.
- One player stands at either end and the other players stand at the sides of the court.
- One player throws the ball at the opponent's goal, the player who throws goes out and another player of the team goes in.
- The goalkeeper takes the ball and then throws it at goal and goes out.
- It goes on like this all the time.
- If you score, your team gets a point.
- With a jump shot you are not allowed to land over the middle line.