Handball drills for
- A square is made with 4 pawns.
- The players stand inside this square and must keep balls thrown into it moving.
- Note the players must work well together because they may only touch a ball once and then move on to another ball.
- Large thick mat.
- 1 player lies on the mat and tries to intercept balls directly or indirectly.
- Always kneeling or lying position.
- 2 duos are facing each other, in between is parallel a line marked with 2 poles.
- There stands a 5th player who tries to intercept the balls, which are passed with bounce.
Good exercise for goalkeepers.
Players stand in pairs in a plank position facing each other.
- Roll 1 ball, right hand to right hand, left hand to left hand.
- Tip to each other.
- Throw over without the ball touching the ground.
- The players stand in a square.
- 1 player throws the ball 1 way and runs in the other direction and moves up one position.
- Note, never throw diagonally.
- 5 players stand in the front of 2 triangles: 2 facing each other /1 next to them/ then again 2 facing each other next to them.
- Passing is done with 2 balls.
- The pairs play across, but also to the middle if that player is turned their way.
- That middle player plays back to the duo and then turns around again.
- 1 player defends a hat with their arms behind their back.
- The other player tries to hit the hat with the ball.
- Special attention to footwork!
- 2 goalkeepers
- 2 players on the circle, throw the ball to the trainer.
- Players run, get ball from trainer and while overplaying go across to finish. Possibly with movement inside.
- In 2 groups.
- 3 players play across with 2 balls. Approximately 5 meters between players, 10 meters total.
- The outside players have a ball.
- 1 throws to the middle player, who catches and throws back.
- Then the middle player turns around and catches a ball from the other player.
- Keep throwing and turning like this.
Note: the middle player must run in and out.