handball drills for Attack / offense
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with right build players
- Right build-up player plays in the direction of the circle (left build-up player)
- Left build-up player starts in rear right assembly along
- Left build-up player receives the ball from right build-up and rounds off on goal.
- Fetch ball and connect in other row
Repeat with ball at left build players
- Build-up player slaloms dribbling around the pilons and plays in starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off
- Build-up player makes a pass on each pilon and plays in to the starting corner player. Corner player rounds it off.
- Build-up player makes a circle around the pilon and plays in to the starting corner.
- Build-up player moves out after last action and gets the ball played from corner and rounds it off.
- Pay attention while the corner player is waiting, this player runs on the spot with her arms up.
- The outside build-up player plays the ball at the middle build-up player.
- The middle build-up player makes a single change with the other external build-up player.
- The incoming surface-mounted player plays the goalkeeper in her hands.
- The defending corner player starts the break.
- The two players of the single substitution switch over to defend the counter-attack.
- The goalkeeper plays the break.
- Cornerplayers play the counter attack and go for the shot.
- Goalkeeper brings the ball into play.
- The two attacking players bring the ball up and play the defenders out.
- At the centre line the ball is played to the next two attacking players.
- The two attacking players also bring in the ball and play out the defenders.
- Attacking players go for the shot.
- Tip: start the exercise with one defender on both sides.
- Corner player plays to the outside build-up player.
- Outside build-up player plays the ball in the starting middle builder.
- The middle build-up player plays in the starting corner and continues to the circle in order to put a back spacer, on the inside, against the 2nd defender.
- Corner player plays in starting outside build-up player.
- She shoots into the hands of the goalkeeper.
- The defending corner player starts with break runs and receives the ball from the goalkeeper and rounds it off.
- Middle builder plays the starting left builder
- The left build-up makes a passing movement inwards and plays the goalkeeper in the hands.
- Both defenders start with break run
- The middle builder goes into pursuit to intercept the ball
- The goalkeeper plays the left break runner
- The break runners play out the defender
- The free player finishes off
- The two defenders start on the 9-meter with face to the other side
- The attacker plays the ball to the goalkeeper and both attackers start with break runs
- The defenders start as soon as they see the attackers
- The in-goal defender plays the ball to the player on the midline
- The player on the centre line passes the ball to one of the break runners (and stays put).
- The break runners play out the defenders
- The player who comes out at the 9-meter finishes off
- Three players are ready for the quick counter-attack.
- The in-goal defender plays the ball to the player in the middle.
- The three players start on pace and pass the ball over.
- The middle player is slightly behind the two outer players.
- The attackers play the defenders off
- The player who comes out at the 9-meter rounds it off
Players play a game. Goal is to keep the game up to speed.
- With a goal, there will be no kick-offs. (make sure there are more balls next to the goal so that they can be brought into play quickly).
- If the ball is over the middle line, the team has a maximum of 5 passes before finishing.
- If a sixth pass is played, the opponent gets a free ball
- Defense is 3v3
- Players in two build-up positions.
- Ball with left build-up players
- Left side plays in the direction of 9 metres, in front of first payer (right side)
- Left build-up continues to circle, circle player runs to the left
- Right hand build-up starts after left build-up gets going
- Right build-up receives the ball and finishes on target
Repeat with ball at right build-up players
Repeating with defenders and circle runner
- The player that starts the build up slaloms dribbling around the pilons and passes to starting corner player. the player in the corner finishes.
- The player that starts the build up plays pass on each pilon and plays to the starting corner player. The player in the corner finishes.
- The player that starts the build up makes a circle around the pilon and plays to the starting corner.
- The player that starts the build up moves out after her last action and gets the ball played from the player in the corner and finishes.
- Pay attention while the corner is waiting, this player makes steps on the spot with her arms up.
- players divide themselves over Left defender and Right defender's positions
- everyone has a ball
- Left defender starts with putting pressure towards the pilons
- first pass the pilons on the left, then pass the pilons on the right, then pass the pilons on the left, then go left and right again and then finish on target
- Important to start good and explosive
For the Handball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Handball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.