Handball drills for attack / offense
- LH, LO + MO + 2 defenders
- Ball starts at LO
- LO puts pressure and passes ball to LH
- LH puts pressure inside and passes ball back to LO
- LO puts pressure inside and plays to MO
- MO makes a front move.
- Puts pressure to the left and plays the ball to LO
- LO gets moving and puts pressure on the outside, plays the ball to LH
- LH stands deep and makes a move.
- So that he can finish at speed.
1. CORRECT ROUND
- LH plays to LO
- Takes position deep in the corner
- LH gets the ball back in the run (with bounce) and completes. 3 Pass rhythm.
- In each hoop/bicycle tyre 1 foot.
2. LO ROUNDS
- RO plays the ball in the run to LO
- LO opts:
- A-B-1 (or left past the pylon/defender)
- A-B-2 (or right past the pylon/defender)
3. RO ROUND AFTER
- LO passes the ball to RO
- RO elects:
- A-B-1 (or right past the pylon/defender)
- A-B-2 (or left past the pylon/defender)
- 2 teams bring up the ball from the centre line
- Around the pawn
- Finish on goal
- First without a defender, then with one defender
- The left winger plays the ball to the started half.
- The middle player passes the ball on to the right winger
- The right offside player passes the ball back to the middle player
- The player in the middle makes a single change with the left offside player
- The left offside player makes a single change with the right offside player
- The right player finishes
- LH puts pressure on HR and plays pass to in starting LO
- LO puts pressure on UR and plays pass to in starting MO
- MO puts pressure on MA-r and plays pass to in starting RO, CS puts bar on MA-l, MO makes directional change to the right
- RO puts pressure between UL and HL and plays pass to in starting MO
- MO completes
- Players spread out in all corners
- A goalkeeper stands in each goal
- The blue players break out and finish on goal
- The goalkeeper grabs the ball as quickly as possible and throws a break out for the red players
- Red players break out and finish on goal
- The goalie takes the ball as quickly as possible and throws a break out for the blue players
- All players divide on the left and right corner (in pairs)
- Players in the left corner have a ball
- The trainer calls yes and at that moment they start to break out together.
- The LH plays the ball and runs towards the goal in order to help the RH
- First without a defender, then a defender and then two defenders
- Group in 2 rows (LO and RO)
- 1st LO without ball
- 1st RO plays ball to LO, LO shoots at goal
- 2nd LO plays ball to RO, RO shoots at goal
Also useful to play the goalkeeper:
- On the hands
- Top corner left / right
- Shoulder height left / right
- Knee height left / right
- Bouncing balls left / right
- Low balls left / right
- B1 plays on point of play, runs on and receives the ball in the run and finishes with a running shot.
- R1 blocks the ball. (jumping and forearms against each other)