Handball drills for
- Large thick mat.
- 1 player lies on the mat and tries to intercept balls directly or indirectly.
- Always kneeling or lying position.
- 2 duos are facing each other, in between is parallel a line marked with 2 poles.
- There stands a 5th player who tries to intercept the balls, which are passed with bounce.
Good exercise for goalkeepers.
2 players 1 at 6, other at about 11 meters
- Attacker runs towards defender, makes throwing motion, but is repelled.
- Attacker runs backwards, and tries to dribble past and finish.
- Defender tries to intercept the ball.
Can be done on at least 8 stations.
- 5 players stand on the 6 meters and hold hands.
- One attacker tries to dribble past and finish.
- Simple exercise to practice moving with the ball
- 2 stations - change attackers every time.
- 4 pawns, for 2 starting spots and corner shot / side shot.
- 2 starting points, in corner and in front, left or right.
- 1st station: In the corner, bounce or throw the ball on the ground, then turn and make a long jump shot - let the goalkeeper run out.
- 2nd station from sideline, throw ball on and jump shot
On the other side in mirror image to practice other angle.
Make pairs with a ball.
- The one without the ball stands diagonally behind the one with the ball.
- The player with the ball tips the ball to the 9-meter line as quickly as possible. The player without the ball tries to tap the ball away.
Without making physical contact.
- Line up full team on one side, team without goalie on other side.
- Players will defend offensively and continue to watch for players behind.
- Interception is a point and goal is a point.
1 goalkeeper - 1 defender(with vest) - 2 attackers
- In front of the goal, on the circle, an area of 4 meters is marked with hats. In between stands 1 defender. (preferably starting on the 9 meter)
- 2 players play towards the goal and try to outplay the defender. The defender tries to actively conquer the ball.
- After a shot on goal, or conquering the ball, the next duo approaches the goal
- After 3 to 4 rounds of play, the goalkeeper and defender must be switched.
- Allow the defender to make physical contact according to the rules. So do not clamp down, do not hold on to the arms, but do hold on to the front of the body
1 goalkeeper - 2 defenders (with cap) - 3 attackers
- In front of the goal, on the circle, an area of 6 meters is marked with hats. In between are 2 defenders. (preferably starting on the 9 meter)
- 3 Players play towards the goal and try to outplay the defender. The defenders try to actively conquer the ball.
- After a shot on goal, or conquering the ball, the next trio approaches the goal
- After 3 to 4 full rounds, goalkeeper and defender change places