Hockey drills for 1,5 meter / corona / covid-19
- Everyone stands on their toes behind the back line, with their toes against the line.
- Start by jumping 10 times on the line with your toes and jump back behind the line.
- Build this up to 15 times and finally 20 times.
- Always keep a 20 second rest during this exercise.
- The whole group stands behind a line at the side of the field.
- On signal they walk over to the other side.
- Variation: Initial positions:
- prone or supine,
- Sit with back to walking direction.
- Player 1 plays the ball to player 2 and player 1 runs on
- Player 2 bounces the ball back to player 1,
- Player 1 lines up the ball between the pawns (the player himself will not run in the "pawn box".
- Player 1 finishes the ball on goal.
- Player 1 plays the ball to Player 2 and runs towards the goal,
- Player 2 plays the ball to player 3,
- Player 3 runs up to the pawn and gives a hard flick towards the 2nd post,
- Player 1 tips the ball into the goal.
- indian dribble / slalom
- give the ball small touches from FH to BH
- Drag the ball to the left and to the right to dribble past the cones
Couples or with three players.
- focus on the grip of there hands, on your left hand you can read your watch.
- push your left hand forward
- Left food in front
- bend your knee
- left food in line with the ball
- left shoulder in line with left knee
- swing for a hit or slap
- Team of two with ball, sitting opposite each other on the mat
- Person A holds ball above head with both hands and moves to supine position while tapping the ground with ball backwards with outstretched arms
- Person A moves to sitting position and hands the ball to person B
- Person B goes to the supine position and taps the ground with the ball backwards
- and so on
May also be with bended knees
- In prone position throw ball to partner
- Partner rolls the ball back on the ground