Korfball drills for all skills
- Playing 2 against 2 on 1 post.
- The aim is to increase the speed of the players and to get them to engage in the duel under the post.
- Everyone line up and go into the defensive stance backwards.
- Left foot forward + left arm forward this you do alternate with right.
- You divide the square in four by the basket.
- You put 1 child in each section.
- Let every child make a diagonal movement.
- So towards the basket and then make the movement towards the other compartment.
- Through the hoops
- poles in a rectangle,
- players run from pole to pole and make walk-throughs.
- If you miss you switch, if you hit you continue.
- Who is the first to score x number of goals?
- dodge balls, short chances, stop 4m and shot etc.
- two teams side by side,
- whoever gets 5 goals first gets to vote the other one off
- A pair has 1 ball.
- One person throws the ball in the air
- and the other tries to catch it as high in the air as possible.
Number of players per basket: 3
- 2 Players stand under the basket with a ball.
- You have 1 shooter.
- The shooter keeps shooting for 1,5 minute while being indicated by two people.
- To get the shooter to shoot as many times as possible, it is important to catch the ball quickly and to indicate quickly.
- The ball is not allowed to touch the ground or the shooter loses a point.
- 3 kids
- 1 pitcher 1 defender 1 attacker
- The thrower is ready with the ball.
- As soon as the signal is given, attacker and defender leave.
- The goal is to reach the attacker with an accurate long throw.
- The defender tries to intercept.
- Can be extended with a shot opportunity.