Soccer drills for heading
This exercise can be used for each category in the warm-up.
- Both players A lead the ball to the middle pilon where they perform a hijacking movement and then play the ball to the next player.
- After the pass, the player walks diagonally to player B who throws in the ball on which player A kicks in.
- The headed player then takes the ball and stands behind goal,
- The other player joins the group that has to perform the movement
- Middle player speeds up to goal with ball at his foot and finishes on target
- Returns to blue pilon (sprint), passes and gets the ball back from the player at the red pilon
- Red takes the ball along the flank to the back line
- Meanwhile the one that started goes back towards goal and asks the ball from other flank while running
- Takes the ball on and finishes (outside the rectangle).
- Right flank and attacker dive in the box and finish the cross coming from the left flank