Volleyball drills for 1,5 meter / corona / covid-19
- Determine starting and finishing line
- Caps are scattered throughout the field.
- The number of caps is the number of players in the team x 2.
- Caps are brought to the end line one by one.
- The team that finishes first wins.
- 1 player at the net on position 2/3
- 3 players in the backfield.
- The player at the net puts the defense to work and has the freedom to touch each ball at least once up to a maximum of three times.
- The defense makes sure that the ball reaches the player at the net in 1 or 2 times.
- The trainer stands in the middle near the net.
- One player stands in the field.
- The trainer throws the balls all over the field.
- The player is only done when he/she has touched/played three balls in a row.
- When the player misses the second or third ball the trainer starts the count again.
- 2 on 2, each side passes, gives a setup and then an attack behind the 3 meter line.
- The game is played on the whole field.
- The ball is introduced through an overhand service from the field (the ball must return to the field quickly, so serve directed at a defender where the ball lands).
- Serve target:
- Player 1 serves 3 good balls to the 2 passers (player 2 and player 3).
- 2 and 3 pass the ball to player 4.
- The ball that is caught is rolled to the server.
- When there have been 3 passes, the system is continued:
- Player 1 starts passing.
- Player 2 continues to pass.
- Player 3 is going to catch.
- Player 4 is going to serve.
- A player is at work. (player 4)
- The other 3 players are lined up in different corners of the field. (see drawing)
- They make sure that the player can defend balls.
- Every time a player is down, it is the next player's turn.
- The exercise is carried out on one half of the field.
- Player 1 smashes into player 4, player 2 gives a short ball, player 3 smashes.
- After 3 balls we rotate one place:
- Player 4 to position player 2.
- Player 2 to position player 1.
- Player 1 to position player 3.
- Player 3 to position player 1.
- Throwing the ball over the fence with pairs, overhead and underhand, meanwhile moving sideways:
- Each pair a minimum of 6 times throwing and moving the ball sideways - 2 rounds.
- Each pair to play the ball overhand at least 6 times - 4 rounds.
- Each pair to play the ball underhand a minimum of 6 times - 4 rounds.
- Each pair to play the ball with one arm at least 6 times - 1 round.
- When everything is over, start again until it's time.
- Players stand in a circle with a ball each
- In the middle lies a ball. (large ball)
- Try to hit the ball.
- You may keep the ball in the circle using your feet
Pass over in pairs.
- trainer gives different exercises
- after each ball contact you turn around
- jumps in the air
- touches the sand with 1 hand
- gets down on 1 knee and up again
- pass. set-up, attack