Volleyball drills for all skills
- 4 players stand in a square
- 5th player walks around it:
- rotating 1 or 2 postions
- counter clockwise or clockwise
- player 5 may make it difficult
- square of 4 players follows the movement as a square
walk from one side of the room to the other and
- walk sideways
- heels buttocks
- knee lift
- finish with 2x sprint
2 teams , 1 ball
- everyone plays ball individually BH against wall above a line
- players count each other
- keep score
- counts for the club of 100 BH
- do this exercise about 10 minutes
Throwing the ball in pairs in combination with body balance.
- Stand on one leg.
- Throwing with 1 hand
- Throwing with 2 hands
- After catching the ball touch the ground
- Change legs after every 5 balls in an exercise.
- With threes BH overplaying.
- Play 2 times and then chase your ball.
- make a plank
- # Lie down together in a circle
- See who can last the longest
- don't let your hip drop!
- 2 teams 1 ball
- 1 at the net
- 1 on a number of meters towards the backline
- Player at the net plays ONLY BH
- Player in the field ONLY OH
- change after x times
- If it goes well: increase distance
- foot position
- ball height
3 teams A B C
- A plays BH to B
- B plays BH backwards to C
- The elbows are outwards when playing backwards.
- C plays BH to B
- C has to play and stretch from the knees
- after 10x 1 spot turn
- Pay much attention to the following accents:
- Make sure that the player stretches completely and points the ball 'behind'.
- And when playing backwards, make sure the elbows are well apart and extended backwards as well.
- 4 teams 2 balls.
- A and B stand at the net with ball
- C faces A, D faces B on the backline.
- A throws ball to C, C passes diagonally to B, B catches.
- B throws ball to D, D passes diagonally to A, A catches.
- After 20 passes turn over