Volleyball drills for all skills
- 2 players facing each other in the middle.
- Dominant side has ball.
- Both block and the non-dominant side taps the ball with two hands.
- After landing, dominant side chooses a side and moves sideways to the antenna and jumps again with ball which is tapped over the net by the non-dominant side.
- Then 1 blocked player, 2 players with balls behind them, 1 attacker on the opposite side. Ball is thrown over the blockers to the attacker.
- Blocker watches arm of attacker and blocks ball to position 6.
- Extend to 2-block with slide and centre, including movement.
- Field in 2 parts.
- 1st half of the field defending 10 balls thrown by the trainer.
- 2nd half of the field self setting training.
- 2 x 4 players on the sidelines along the length of the field.
- Throw in to the opposite side and chase the ball, halfway across shuffle AW.
- 2 arms from neck.
- Right arm.
- Left arm.
- OH - BH in 2 x.
- OH - BH stroke.
- Extend to 4 balls.
- Divide the group in 2x5 and each on a field half.
- 3 players with 1 ball on position 2 and 3 without ball on position 5.
- Start with throwing the ball over and running after it, then pass the ball over.
- Now play the ball from position 2 BH and from position 5 OH.
- Still run after the ball.
- Then from position 5 do a block jump on position 4.
- Then add a dive/roll from position 2 to position 1.
- Approx. 10 minutes and let the tempo increase gradually.
- Divide the group over the 2 fields.
- 2 players on pos 2 with 1 ball, 1 on 4, 1 on 5 and 1 on 1
:Ball is played from p2 BH to 4.
On p4 the ball is hit technically to p1.
This one defends the ball on 3m p3 and at that moment the player on p5 comes to play the ball BH to p2.
And it starts all over again.
- Running: from p2 to p4 to p5 to p1 and again to p2
- Serve from p1 on 2 or 3 players. (p1, p6)
- Sv on p2/3.
- Attacker on P4B opposite block P2A.
- Libero on P5A and defender on P6B.
- Process service pass into attack on 4.
- If score, serve again. (max 2x)
- If defended, pass to OH and attack again.
- Passer becomes attacker, attacker becomes block, then defender, then server.
- Server goes to reserve passer.
- In 2 pairs with 2 balls, do everything 8 times.
- Out of the neck, right, left, hit, OH, BH in 2x. (Penalty if ball on the ground)
- Roll ball over from behind between the legs and stay low, keep moving sideways
- (1 ball) Mirroring sideways with 1 ball in left and 1 ball in right hand, pick up ball from floor.
- T strikes ball to libero, 2 attackers start at the net.
- Pass, set-up and attack on position 3 or 4.
- Outside, inside hand on ball, center joins in.
- Centre blocks with emphasis on shielding position 1/2.
- Then service (float) to position 1.
- Attack on positions 2 and 3 and service to position 5.
- Player A serves to player B, who does reception for himself and catches.
- Player C passes to player D, D gives a pass so C can attack.
- Player E does defense on the attack of player C and plays the ball to player F on the mat.