Volleyball drills for all skills
- there is an arrangement of 6 in the field
- the others stand on the other side
- Player 1 serves and the rally is played out. After the service player 2 throws a rally ball into the game.
- after every service + rally ball (2 balls in total) a spot is rotated. when we are round we change players.
- 3 people at the net. (left, centre, right)
- 2 3 people at the back.
- On the other side 1 playmaker
- The rest is going to attack.
- Tim plays the balls.
- They attack the middle.
- The center on the other side of the block.
- The front left and right get behind the block to defend.
- The people in the back also defend on their position.
- After 2 minutes the players change.
- 3 passers in the field
- playmaker on the right front
- middle and outside attacker
- 3 servers
- 2 blockers
- It's all about the pass.
- You may not be able to attack the ball.
- The exercise is about passing the ball.
- After 15 balls you can change positions.
- 4 cones in the corners, 1 central base to which the player always returns.
- The player moves to one of the cones and plays the ball back OH, the intention is to recover the ball well.
- Short and quick ball changes.
start with tennis balls
- mark 2 zones on the field in the backfield
- take steps from the 3 meter line and throw the tennis ball with attack technique.
- exercise can be made more difficult with volleyball
- try to own throw + stroke
- pass + stroke
- At the position where the attacker would normally pass the ball over, a basket is placed.
- by means of a high key the ball is played into the basket
- make it more difficult by adding an extra pass BH or OH
- instead of the basket the attacker makes the move but does not hit!
- catching the ball overhead with the striking hand behind the ball
- pass and strike
Divide the group into 2 teams
- Each player in the team gets a number, to determine the order.
- All players stand behind the back line.
- The game starts with a high underhand service, or the trainer starts the rally.
- The ball must bounce once before being returned.
- The players relieve each other in order.
- The first times the ball must be played high in order to master the game.
- When you have mastered the game, you can play freely and make it difficult for the other team.
Explaining the wrist movement of the smash.
- Play the ball up high with a relaxed wrist, give topspin and turn under the ball.
- Play the ball overhand with one hand, try to give the ball topspin.
- Relaxed wrist.
- Smash the ball to the ground, with a relaxed wrist, trying to hit the ball as high as possible.
Teams stay on two halves.
- One group will smash from the box section.
- Remember the technique.
- Elbow back, body turn.
- Every three balls, switch.
- Other team defends the smash, until a defensive pass to the SV.
- Three of you, others clear the balls.
- When the ball is on his, to the other can lie, change sides of the game.