Volleyball drills for condition
- 2 teams(6,8,10 or 12 players)
- 1 person in the field.
- Other players stand behind the back line in the waiting room.
- T puts ball in play in field A or B.
- You may only play the ball underarm.
- After playing the ball step out and someone in the waiting room takes your place.
- If you make a mistake, make sure you have the ball safe and go and cheer on your teammates.
- If everyone on a team has played away then you have a point.
You form groups of 4.
- You divide the group in 2 and you put them opposite each other at the net.
- They spar with each other after each action the player walks to the back line and taps the line.
- Tapping the line you can exchange with a dive, height jump ...
- 2 opposite each other, bend their knees in the sitting position and come up and kick forward with the left and right leg alternately.
Two persons face to face in a lying position. They push themselves up and give each other a hand slap (see photo)
- Players stand in line at the first bench
- Jumping on the first bench
- Jumping over the 2nd bench
- Jumping on the lower board 2 pieces
- Jumping on the high board 3 or 4 pieces
- Divide the group into pairs.
- Have one person of the pair start at the net, while the others take place on the back line.
- The persons on the backline make sure they have a ball and possibly a spare ball.
- The persons at the net are going to make a block jump, after which they immediately turn around to defend a ball from the person on the back line. This ball can be tapped, hit or played into the court.
It is therefore important to turn around immediately after the block and to look at the situation. They should also be careful not to step in too quickly, in connection with a possible passed ball.
Let the people at the net defend 10 balls, after which they are exchanged.
- 1 player at one side of the net
- other players on other side
- solo player shows the move, others mirror it on the other side of the net
- the coach is at the net.
- 1 person in the field.
- the trainer throws difficult balls
- the person in the field has to touch the balls 3 times in a row.
- if he/she does not do this, you continue until he/she succeeds.
- The rest of the players stand around the field to catch the balls and put them back in the cart.
See picture. Take turns throwing the ball. After throwing the ball touch the back line and go back to the same spot.
Throwing good? Then all underhand. Later all above hands.