Volleyball drills for defense / passing / digging / diving / reception
Attacking outside, centre and back - 4 attacks calmly on 3 over the block of 1 and 2 - 3 passes to SV - 1 turns around after the block and attacks the middle. - 4 blocks - 2 and 3 attacking. variation: - same on the left - idem on the right
- Player A across from player B
- B has the hoop in front of him.
- A plays ball to B
- B takes reception high to the hoop and catches it in the hoop
- 1 playmaker, 3 passers, 3 or 4 attackers in the left front. 2 servers.
- Serving -> pass -> setup -> attack -> (block)
- Server goes to row of attackers,
- attacker goes to serve.
- Passers remain standing.
- Faulty service is no return.
- Faulty pass is through.
- Offender gets the ball.
- players opposite each other with net in between
- player with ball plays ball far or short and then taps the ground if the ball is far, the reception player calls "far" and plays the ball high towards the net.
- "far" and plays the ball high towards the net
- and vice versa at short.
- 2 players next to each other over net 2 with the ball, the ball hits the players on the other side, who call for reception and have to execute a command.
- The ball is caught by the player who did not take the reception.
- 1 player with ball 1 without player with ball stands straight over the player without ball.
- standing between 2 cones in different colours.
- The player with the ball calls out the colour where the player has to move to and throws the ball to the player.
- This player brings the ball back and goes back to the center.
- Trainer is at position 3 with 2 helpers,
- First ball smash at position 5,
- then short ball on 3 meters and then deep ball at the right back.
- players stand in groups of 3
- 1 player sits on a skirting board (2 parts of it) with feet on the ground (in proper position like reception) on the 3m line and plays the ball in reception position to the passer.
- Another player stands on the passer position and will catch the ball which the player on the skirting board will play to him in reception.
- A 3rd player (standing on a rise) throws or hits the ball to the player on the skirting board.
- This ball must come from high so that there is a build up to a solid reception.
- The passer throws every time the caught ball to the one who throws in.
- After x number of times you change positions.
- Throw one side overhead
- the other sitting low
- and then drop to their knees and continue on the ground