Volleyball drills for serving
Libero on position 6 Setter on position 3 2 Waiters on position 1 - if waiter misses, the waiter is called back. 1 receptionist on position 5 1 libero on position 6 1 setter on position 3 1 attacker on position 2 1 blocker on position 4
1 serves to 2 and libero to 6
2 makes reception to setter and gives back pass to 3
3 attacks straight ahead or tips short - server defends attack/tip from 3
After the serve server (1) starts defending on position 5 - libero stays in place
Rotation: server -> receiver -> attacker -> block -> reserve server
- 2 groups, field in half lengthwise.
- Side A left 2 servers,
- Side B left 2 passers, 1 SV and 1 attacker.
- After serving, server walks into the court and chooses position other server ready for next ball.
- Pass to SV set-up
- Attacker makes correct run and jump and plays ball BH to server. Then next ball.
- On 5 occasions correct - 5 times tactical ball - task server on 3m line.
- When 3 times correct - 2 times hard attack straight ahead.
- Then turn except for SV.
Hitting on the outside and the middle
Except for the playmaker, the other players perform successively a reception, an attack block and a defence.
The exercise goes as follows:
- 1 player 1 hits a technical ball to player 7
- 2a player 7 passes the ball to the play distributor
- 2b player 1 walks to the other line and closes at the back.
- 3 the play dealer gives a setup to player 6
- 4 player 6 smashes the ball on the line or diagonally
- 5 player 6 retrieves his batted ball himself
- 6 player 6 serves the ball to the other mat
- 7 player 6 retrieves his own ball
- 8 player 6 joins row
- This can also be done with a middle attack
After 10 minutes a block is added
- The field is divided lengthwise, by an aerial on the half net.
- Players are divided on 4 places,
- Player serves over the net and is caught by the player on the other side. This player closes the row with the ball, next to the catcher. Etc.
- Player doesn't catch the ball anymore, but passes straight up to herself.
- A Storage
- B reception
- C first time play ball
- A defense
- C catches.
- A to B
- B to C
- C to A
Throw the ball for yourself, make sure it's in front of your arm.
Then you serve, must be good 10 times.
- 1 serves on 3 or 4
- pass to 5
- set up to not pass
- 2 blocks
- then rotate through
- server, becomes blocker, blocker becomes passer, passer starts to set up, set upper starts to serve
- 5 - 1 line-up,
- 3 players on the serving side
- and 5 players on the defensive side.
- Trainer (Libero) defends on POS VI,
- Passeur stands at POS I and then 3 attackers at POS II, III (mid) and IV.
- 3 defenders on the other side and try to defend the ball, we play the rally on!
- It is allowed to block.
- Service between, in front of or behind mats, NOT on them.
- After service a pass to the net on a passed ball
- (after the service you take part in the game and make an action).
Side b: Marie on position 6 - Diede on position 5
:The first set ball, Marie's serve, is played quietly to Marie and Diede. Diede and Marie play over and then it's about the point.
Side a is obliged to play diagonally (position 4) or in the street (position 2).
- Ball 1: serve Marie
- Ball 2: Free ball to Marie, Marie plays free over
- Ball 3: attack Marie
gets 3 balls, at least 2 of them MUST be scored. If no 2 balls scored, 5 sit-ups