volleyball drills for Setting / overarm technique
- Trainer is in the back of the field with line of players beside him
- Trainer throws the ball in the air and player a comes in, diagonally, and plays the ball to player b at the net, left front.
- Player b catches ball and joined line besides trainer.
- For a large group, make 2 lines beside the trainer and a catcher right forward to keep the tempo up.
- Trainer is in the back of the field.
- Player is positioned right forward and gets ball in the middle from trainer.
- Player comes in and plays the ball in the basket.
- At the moment of letting go, you dive towards the side line.
- Possibly, the player gets a diving ball from a second trainer
- pay attention to sliding on the belly
- Player at the basket catches and joins the line
- Diver will stand at the basket.
- explain technique first (heart shape, play the ball with 10 fingers
- fasten the net a bit lower on one side
- make pairs of about equal length
- pairs with net in between, and only pass overarm.
- distance not too big and concentration.
- Pay a lot of attention to fingers in heart shape and playing with 10 fingers
- is about success experience,
For the Volleyball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Volleyball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.