Volleyball drills for warming-up
- 5 balls per player: place 4 balls in a diamond with 1 ball in the middle of the diamond.
- Players start behind their diamond and walk to the front,
- there they tap the middle ball,
- Then they move sideways (left or right) and tap the ball away.
- Move back to the middle of the diamond and then move sideways to the other side + tap the ball away.
- Then walk to the front, tap the ball away, back to the middle, backwards and tap the ball away.
- And finally tap the ball away in the middle.
- first good hand
- other hand
- in turn
- take high
- take low
- walk dribble
- go under your leg
- Running back line net 3x
- Lateral passes 1x
- Cross passes 1x
- Knees high heels seat 1x
- Sprints 2x
- Arms swinging loose 1x
- Leg hold 1x
- Leg held back 1x
- Push leg sideways 1
- Go through knees and turn exercise 1x
- 2 players behind each other,
- back player has ball
- and the front player does not know when the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs as soon as the ball is rolled.
- The front player runs from the moment the ball is rolled.
- variation by means of another way of standing or holding for the front player.
3 laps own
warming up ( 5 min)
Playing in pairs
- 10 x sit ups
- 10x squad
- 30 sec plank
- 10 x push-ups
- Repeat 3 times
- 1 has a ball others are lying flat on the ground.
- With the ball everybody jumps with two legs over everybody else
- and the last one stands up with his legs wide
- and then the last one jumps until everyone is finished.
- run 2 laps around the big field outside the yellow lines. On the short parts sideways.
- Run 2 circles around the big field outside the yellow lines. On the short parts cross pass,
Back line - 2 lines:
- Walk to back line 4x
- Heels against seat until middle line - calmly walk to back line 2x
- "At a fast pace to mid-line - slowly walk out to back-line 2x
- Lift knees to middle line - walk slowly to back line 2x
- "Quickly work your way to mid-line - slowly work your way to the back line 2x
- Lateral left to mid-line - 1x
- Sideways right to middle line - 1x
Hind line - 2 lines
- 3 meter line - back line - middle - back line 1x
- 3 meter line - back line - middle - back line - 3 meter - back line - back line
- Each his given exercise
Per 3 - 1 ball: Sparring 15 min.
- Sparring with the intention to stay busy
- There are 2 teams who both stand behind the back line.
- In the middle between the two teams are 9 hoops in rows of 3, each team has 5 bags/ ribbons/pins.
- At the start sign of the trainer, one person of each group may run and place a bag or move a bag of the opponent.
- When this player is back behind the line, the next one may run.
- The first team to get 3 in a row wins the game.