"COMPLETING SHOOTING ASSIGNEMENTS"
Geschikt voor de volgende technieken: aanval , verdediging , schot
Bekijk oefeningen voor een andere techniek
COMPLETING SHOOTING ASSIGNEMENTS
In short: practicing various shooting variants in a fun competition form.
- Organization: per group a basket and a ball, the baskets are preferably (but not necessary) arranged in a circle or rectangle.
- The number of persons per group is less important (but all groups are about the same size).
- The first assignment for the groups is: score 10 goals.
- When you have completed this assignment, the person who scored the last goal runs to the trainer to pick up the next assignment.
- Which group completed all assignments first?
- The trainer walks around, encouraging, or correcting.
- He has a piece of paper with him with a row of assignments on it.
- When someone comes to pick up the next assignment, first ask which one has just been done (this can vary considerably over time) and then hand out the next assignment.
- An example list: 10 walk-through balls, 15 penalty shots, 5 8-meter shots, 10 walk-through balls from behind the basket, 5 dodge balls next to the pole, 10 6-meter shots.
- Everything is possible of course, a lot of momentum is gained if the number of goals to be scored is kept small.
- 10 walk-through balls
- 20 small oppertunities
- 6 remote shots
- 10 penalty throws
- 1 backwards