Basketball drill: 2 vs. 1 + 1
2 vs. 1 + 1
- The team is divided into two groups and set up on the sideline at the height of the center line.
- 1 blue player stands ready to defend
- 2 red players are ready to attack
- When the first red player crosses the center line, the second blue player who is still standing on the sideline has to go around the cone before he can help defending.
- In the meantime, the next red player gets ready to defend.
- After scoring or capturing the ball, the 2 blue players attack.
- The 2 red attacking players line up on the sideline.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: