Basketball drill: free throw with rebound + attack 2t1 - u10 (2018-2019)
Free throw with rebound + attack 2T1 - U10 (2018-2019)
- One person shoots free throws.
- Two other players stand behind the one who throws the free throw.
- According to the rules of the game
- Once the ball is gone the three players go for the rebound.
- If the person who made the free throw has the ball, he can make another free throw.
- If he doesn't have the ball, the 2 other players go to the other side of the court to attack, 2 against 1.
- If attacker is pressured by defender then go to free man, otherwise keep going until lay-up.
- The next three players get ready to execute the exercise.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: