Basketball drill: warm-up and active listening
Warm-up and active listening
- Full field.
- Divide the pilons over the square in 5 equal parts.
- Players all start on one line.
- Coach names the pilons from 1 to 5.
- Players stand or sit ready on 1 line and run on command to the line the coach appoints.
- This can be done on foot, with slides or dribble.
- On the designated line the player has to stand still, sit or lie down flat on the belly.
- When dribbling, the ball must be held in place.
- Attention should be paid to shielding the ball when standing still.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: