Inline-skating drill: 2 is too little, 3 is too much
Suitable for the following techniques:
2 is too little, 3 is too much
- Based on the cat and mouse game.
- Everyone stands in pairs of 2 behind each other, placed in a circle.
- There is further a tagger and a runner.
- The runner must get behind a group of 2 as quickly as possible to be safe.
- In this case, the first person of this new group of 3 becomes the ticker and runs after the other player. The roles are switched.
- 2 pairs of tickers and runners
- It is also allowed to sit in front of a group of 2. In this case, it is not the front person, but the back person who becomes a tagger. This keeps everyone thinking actively.
- Not standing behind each other, but lying on top of each other.
Characteristics of the drill