Soccer drill: attack via the flank with finishing on target
Suitable for the following techniques: attack
Attack via the flank with finishing on target
- Divide the team into 2 groups, 1 group on the left side and 1 on the right side.
- In exercise A they start with a single handball, then quickly move on to a double handball. The
- The first player then finishes the ball.
- In exercise B the ball is given deep after a 1-2 combination, after which a cross follows. Your
- You can act as a defender here.
- The players move on.
- The players must try to keep the ball low.
Points of attention:
Technical execution of the kick with the inside of the foot
:Stand leg; point in the direction of play; bent in the hip, knee and ankle.
Playing leg; turned outward; knee and ankle bent.
Playing foot; perpendicular to the direction of play; sole of the foot parallel to the ground; toes raised;
no weak ankleon the
A controlled swinging movement.
Technical execution of the kick with the inside of the instep:
Stand leg; 2 to 3 foot widths next to the ball; bent at the knee.
Tackle; on the inside of the spot where the laces begin.
Approach from an angle of approximately 45Âº.